I finished making the 100 parts for the fifth part of the Celtic Solstice Mystery.
Looking at all of the pieces I have made so far these past 5 weeks, I’m really thinking that I will probably finish making all of the parts, then I will (as usual) toss them up on my design wall in an IMPROV manner, just whatever suits my fancy.
I have loved the skill building I have learned throughout this venture, but as I have never been a traditionally pieced quilty kind of a gal, improv it just may be. Maybe, maybe not, I’ll see how I feel after all of the pieces parts are completely assembled.
Here’s my little orange and yellow HST’s and large and small triangles in neutral (my black and whites) and blues. They are all 3.5″ square and now I just need to trim the little ears off of each one:
It’s interesting to see what everyone else is doing on this mystery. Some ladies have even taken the time to put the pieces parts into various designs, and it’s fun to see what they are doing!